The Common Standards all Team Rehabilitation Employees are held to include:
- Never use language that another member of staff or patient finds offensive.
- No pictures, signs or the like that a patient or another member of staff finds offensive.
- No discrimination in hiring, training or promotion based on race, religion, national origins, weight, family status, sexual orientation, etc. None. Never. Ever.
- Providing excellent health care for our patients. Patients should achieve good outcomes and be happy with their experience of physical therapy.
- Evaluating new patients, developing plans of care and setting measurable, functional goals.
- Treating patients, answering their concerns and educating them on their injury, progress and probable outcomes.
- Supervising aides when they are providing modalities for non-Medicare, non-BCBSM patients, and also in their general set up and clean up duties.
- Re-evaluating patient progress, revising plans of care and resetting goals.
- Determining when to discharge patients.
- Doctorate or Masters in Physical Therapy.
- Valid Physical Therapy License.