JAG-ONE Physical Therapy has been honored as best in the business based on growth and outcomes and is considered the Gold Standard for physical therapy care by the Metro area's largest healthcare systems and insurance providers. We are currently looking for professional and energetic Physical Therapists to join our award winning team to work in tandem with highly accomplished mentors and become a valued contributor to growth and success.
- Responsible for treatment, plan of care, exercise prescription for patient caseload.
- Provides interventions to patients that are safe, effective, and in compliance with JAG-ONE.
- Provide data, note writing using WEB PT EMR for all treatments provided.
- Oversee support staff of PTA, ATC, PT aides making sure patient is receiving proper plan of care.
- Attends annual JAG-ONE Billing and Coding seminar.
- Present 1 facility level in- service annually.
- Promotes JAG-ONE is the community through lectures/presentations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree required, Doctorate degree preferred.
- Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Completed state regulated CEU requirement in appropriate state (NY, NJ, PA).
- Excellent oral, written communication.
- Strong clinical decision-making skills.
- Works as a team member and individually with minimal supervision.