To provide the highest level of patient care while accessing, interpreting, planning and implementing prescribed physical therapy treatment plans.
- Plans and administers medically prescribed physical therapy (PT) treatments for patients suffering from injuries or disease and to restore function, prevent disability and relieve pain.
- Consults with physicians and/or other departments about the impact of PT factors on patient heath status.
- Documents findings, treatments and other patient information for medical record as necessary. Bills patients according to proper procedures.
- Educates patient/family on appropriate care and use of various therapies and/or exercises.
- Serves as an information and education resource for patients, families and other members of the therapy staff.
- Participates in professional development activities and maintains professional affiliations.
- Performs related work as required.
- Two (2) year experience preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy required.
- Current Physical Therapy state license.
- Must maintain BLS certification.
The Hughston Clinic, The Hughston Foundation, The Hughston Surgical Center, Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, Hughston Medical, and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital participate in E-Verify. This company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.