Physical Therapist will be responsible for evaluation, treatment plans and patient goals. The physical therapist will be team-oriented with experience in women's health, orthopedics, and general physical therapy.
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy.
- Arkansas State Board of Physical Therapy license or eligible to apply for licensure required.
- Master's degree OR Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine experience.
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist – OCS.
UAMS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans and is committed to excellence.