To provide goal oriented patient directed physical therapy assessments and therapeutic care, commensurate with hospital policy and all licensing and regulating authorities. To provide comprehensive evaluation, treatment and education to physical therapy patients in order to assist the patient in achieving their highest level of function.
- Demonstrates proficiency and competence during patient assessment activities relative to physical therapy scope of services, professional practice standards and all applicable licensing and regulatory agency.
- Adheres to clinical documentation requirements for physical therapy in a manner that ensures continuity of care and accurately reflects patient’s function, progress toward goals and justifies intervention worthy of reimbursement.
- Demonstrates sound judgment and competence in selection of appropriate diagnostic/clinical evaluation procedures in accordance with patient’s needs, age and development level.
- Completes thorough evaluations of the patient’s functional status in accordance with department standards that translate to appropriate clinical treatment strategies.
- Achieves Results: Sets high standards for their own outcomes and seizes opportunities to engage others towards objectives. Consistently moves forward with direct actions in order to attain or exceed objectives. Manages their own time effectively to accomplish assigned tasks. Successfully prioritizes multiple projects and duties as needed.
- Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
- Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.