- Evaluates, plans and carries out a physical therapy program as prescribed by the physician
- Supervises and delegates to the P.T. A.'s and rehab aide personnel
- Be able to perform prolonged standing/sitting for 2 hrs or more/day.
- Able to grip a Dynamometer with a force ; 10 lbs X 10 seconds.
- Able to pinch with a force ; 2 lbs X 10 seconds.
- Able to reach overhead frequently, to raise shoulder ;45 degrees while holding a 10 lb. weight X 10 seconds.
- Able to shrug the shoulders for 10 seconds with a 10 lb. weight in both hands. Able to hold a 10 lb. while rotating the hand from left to right and right to left.
- Able to fully flex and extend the elbow while holding a 10 lb. weight. Able to reach forward 16-17 inches from the body.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- Minimum of a B.S. Degree from an accredited P.T. Program.
- Licensed to practice Physical Therapy in the State of Florida.
- CPR (BLS, Certified).