- Interprets plans and supervises patient treatments in accordance with the physician referral, ensuring the care, safety and well being of the patient.
- Reviews and evaluates the patient's response or lack thereof to treatment.
- Makes recommendations to the physician relative to the need to continue or discontinue physical therapy treatment.
- Provides appropriate documentation of each patient visit in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the maintenance and care of all equipment and apparatus.
- Responsible for the economical use of supplies, linens and utilities; as well as, maintaining the order and cleanliness of the department.
- Bachelor's degree or certificate required.
- Must be a graduate of a Physical Therapy Program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Current state licensure as a Physical Therapist (PT).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.