Provides physical therapy evaluations and treatments to appropriate patients to facilitate their return to prior level of functions as prescribed by physician. Includes the identification, prevention, remediation, and rehabilitation of patients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injury, diseases or other causes.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Conducts patient assessments.
- Performs a medical record review on all patients prior to the initial intervention which leads to diagnostic classification or referral to another practitioner. This examination includes history, systems review and tests and measurements.
- Performs an evaluation and makes independent clinical judgments based on the data gathered from the examination.
- Synthesizes all of the findings from the history, systems review, and tests and measurements to establish the diagnosis, prognosis and plan of care.
- Considers clinical findings, the extent of loss of function, social considerations, overall physical function and health status in determining the complexity of the evaluation process.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current Florida Physical Therapy license required.
- Must retain a valid driver's license and current automobile insurance, as driving between facilities is a requirement of this position.
- American Heart Association BLS.