At Athletico, the Physical Therapist’s role is to evaluate, design and implement a patient’s plan of care. Each Plan of Care is created to increase, maintain or restore function, minimize or prevent disability, and assist patients in reaching their maximum performance levels.
- Providing interpretation of prescriptions, performing an initial evaluation, and establishing a treatment plan with functional and/or work related goals.
- Appropriately progressing the treatment and goals.
- Periodic and timely written communication to physicians.
- Appropriate discharge management and patient follow‐up.
- Supervision of rehabilitation aides and administrative staff as needed.
- Supervision of PTAs when applicable per the appropriate state practice act.
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
- Current Professional licensure as a Physical Therapist.
- Current CPR Certification.
Athletico provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.