The Acute Care Therapy Team at the UNC-Hospitals in Hillsborough, NC is accepting applications for an acute care PT position. This position will offer therapy services within a variety of acute care patient populations at our new Hillsborough Hospital.
- Diagnostic Testing - Administers basic & complex diagnostic tests and evaluations in the area of Physical Therapy for the treatment of mobility disorders and related impairments
- Education - Teach & supervise graduate Physical Therapy students and/or clinical fellows/residents. Develops or contributes to innovative programs to enhance patient care. Serves as resource consultant to other clinicians in respective specialty area.
- Evaluation of Care - Analyzes results of diagnostic and or therapeutic testing to establish patient goals and or modify subsequent treatment programs. Identifies expected patient outcomes. Communicates relevant information to promote continuity of care.
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in the state of North Carolina.
- No prior experience required.