- Valid Ohio Physical Therapist Certificate.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Valid Ohio Physical Therapist License.
- Valid Ohio driver's license.
- Access to own motor vehicle.
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Ability to maneuver stairs unassisted.
- Provide physical therapy evaluation, as prescribed by a licensed physician, as a part of the multifactored evaluation.
- Develop an individual therapy plan based on the physician's prescription and therapist's evaluation for each child in the program.
- Work cooperatively with local district administrators and administrators of assigned schools. Work collaboratively with teachers, parents and other support service team members to identify and develop meaninful individualized educational goals and objectives developed from the evaluation process.
- Comply with local, state and federal regulations regarding due process procedures.
- Maintain an efficient and effective itinerant schedule to multiple schools.