The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop, and provide Physical Therapy Services in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations, and as may be directed by the administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a Physical Therapist in this state.
- Must not have any history of involvement in fraud or be listed on the OIG exclusion listing. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served. Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Assists in standardizing the methods in which physical therapy will be accomplished using outcome measurement tools.
- Plans, develops, organizes, evaluates, and provides therapy services, as well as its program and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern nursing care facilities.
- Develops and maintains physical therapy standards
- Participates in discharge planning, development and implementation of resident care plans, resident assessments, etc., as necessary.