- Evaluate and treat acute post-operative patients, setting the therapeutic foundation for successful outcomes.
- Provide a range of skilled therapy services from single treatment education to progressive interventions that restore patient functional independence.
- Work with patient age-groups from for youths to active seniors.
- Work directly with the most elite physicians, the most engaged nursing and allied health staff, playing a key role in providing quality care.
- Support effective interdisciplinary communication, utilizing and contributing to the EMR software “Cerner” and other established workflow processes.
- Coordinate with a highly motivated physical therapy team to provide best in class support from the therapy services department to the hospital.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program required.
Current license in the State of Texas, in good standing; Current BLS required.
- Excellent communication, Customer service and organizational skills required.
- Minimum 2 year experience, Orthopedics required; Acute-Care and Outpatient Orthopedics experience, preferred.
- Computer proficiency required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status.