The Home Health Physical Therapist directs, supervises, evaluates and provides physical therapy services according to accepted standards of treatment to patients in the home, as prescribed by the attending physician.
- Conduct physical therapy comprehensive assessment to determine the patient’s level of function in areas including but not limited to, gross mobility, physical status, ambulation, muscle strength and tone, splinting and joint range of motion.
- Documents and reports to the physician the patient’s response to treatment and/or any changes in the patient’s condition.
- Instructs patients and families in the use of prosthetic, orthotic, assistive devices and home exercise program.
- Participates in case conference and communicates effectively with all those providing care.
- Work requires advanced knowledge of composition, syntax, medical terminology
- Skilled technical knowledge required to analyze, interpret and diagnose technical. information within established procedures.
- One (1) year experience.
- Home Health preferred.