- Help to restore physical function, improve mobility, relieve pain, and prevent permanent disability.
- Assist in restoring, maintaining, and promoting overall fitness and health.
- Examine patient medical histories.
- Test and measure patients' strength, range of motion, balance and coordination, and posture.
- Develop plans describing a treatment strategy, its purposes, and its anticipated outcome.
- Effectively communicate to patients and educate them on their condition and treatment.
- Document patient progress, conduct periodic examinations, and modify treatments as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in physical therapy from an accredited program.
- Master's or doctorate degree in physical therapy preferred.
- Valid Washington State License, or in the process of obtaining licensure in Washington State.
- Must have previous outpatient orthopedics experience, clinical internships considered.
- Prior experience and interest in working with the spine as well as treating general ortho and post-op ortho is preferred.