Responsible for providing direct and consultative physical therapy services to clients; develops, implements, monitors and documents client progress; coordinates procurement, maintenance and use of equipment.
- Provides physical therapy services to clients as prescribed by the physician and required by the IEP/IHP.
- Conduct evaluations and annual assessments on assigned clients; responds to assigned service requests.
- Prepares and distributes accurate records of clients’ treatment, tests, reactions and evaluation of progress on a monthly/quarterly report, as required.
- Participates in Interdisciplinary Team Process for assigned clients; develops habilitation and service goals and objectives and monitors same.
- Instructs staff in procedures to be followed in implementing IHP goals, utilizing positioning equipment and carrying out requisite therapeutic programs.
- Directs staff in care and use of wheelchairs, brace, ambulatory and orthotic devices.
- Must have current license in the state of Pennsylvania or eligible for licensure.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Able to lift/transfer a minimum of 50 pounds.