As a Physical Therapist, you’ll provide direct patient care, including evaluating case history and functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions to develop and deliver an effective rehabilitation plan.
- Perform comprehensive, caring evaluations on new patients, establish achievable goals and develop actionable treatment plans.
- Provide ongoing physical therapy services that effectively and efficiently comply with treatment plans.
- Take ownership of obtaining necessary additional information and suggesting revisions in treatment as appropriate.
- Document all evaluations, treatments and other pertinent patient interactions in accordance with company policy.
- Skillfully and safely progress patients through their levels of treatment until successful completion of care.
- Diploma (certification) from a CAPTE-approved program.
- Current PT license (upcoming application also acceptable).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic in both independent and collaborative settings.