Responsible for performing Physical Therapy treatments for assigned outpatients and inpatients with disease/disability, providing preventive health measures, and providing technical direction to students, technicians, therapy assistants and technicians.
- Graduate of school of physical therapy with a Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Current license to practice in Oklahoma.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Recommended certification in basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation procedures.
- Ability to work with confused and aggressive patients.
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull light to moderately heavy material, supplies or patients (up to or > 100 lbs.) for most of the shift.
- Able to lift, carry, push, and pull heavyweight materials (over 100 lbs.) occasionally.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time throughout the work schedule, with some bending and stooping.
- Demonstrates adequate stamina to deal with stressful situations and to complete the necessary work schedule.