- Perform comprehensive evaluations for wounded, ill and injured Soldiers and manage their reconditioning program.
- Monitor physical therapy services to ensure compliance with rules and regulations, as well as assess for quality improvement.
- Develop protocols, standard operating procedures, and briefings on adaptive reconditioning activities.
- Serve on various multi-disciplinary teams to provide a holistic treatment approach.
- Provide education to the patient/family on the injury process, progression, treatment, and goals.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- Two year trial/probationary period may be required.
- Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
- A Personnel Security Investigation is required
- This position is subject to annual seasonal influenza vaccinations. Applicants tentatively selected for this position will be required to sign a statement consenting to seasonal influenza vaccinations or must provide a recognized exemption.