As the heartbeat of our practice, physical therapists make up the majority of clinicians at PT Solutions. Staff physical therapists impact lives by directly caring for various orthopaedic, pediatric, and neurologic patient populations. As a staff clinician, you are part of a team who works together to maximize outcomes for patients through creative, hospitable, evidence-based care.
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- A-Game Attitude: Each day in the clinic you showcase a desire to connect with people with positive, approachable attitude.
- Coachability: Be able to take constructive feedback and turn it into actionable items.
- Patient Satisfaction & Outcomes: Ensure that each patient leaves feeling happy and healthy with the ability to exceed their functional goals.
- Community Engagement: Create a presence in your community by attending networking events, races, and more to generate new patient referrals.
- Graduate of an APTA or CAPTE approved physical therapy program.
- State Licensure.
- Basic Life Support Certification via the American Heart Association.
- Exceptional Communication and Coachability preferred.