- You will be responsible for organizing and conducting physical therapy programs in the hospital to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury, or loss of a body part.
- You will be responsible for maintaining standards of professional and ethical practice in the provision of the full scope of Physical Therapy services.
- You will provide the highest quality healthcare with care and compassion, with a vision that is patient oriented, advanced in technology, of the highest quality, and cost effective.
- You will participate in Performance Improvement activities to assure continuous Quality Improvement.
- You will maintain cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and all other customers.
- BLS/Healthcare Provider Certification required within 90 days of hire date.
- Current licensure as a Physical Therapist from the board of Physical Therapy in Tennessee.
- Bachelor's of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapy Program.