CarDon is a family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
What you'll do:
- Provide compassionate and quality rehabilitation services to residents under the directive of a physician and in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Care Plan Team.
- Perform therapy or assign resident to a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- Communicate sufficient information about the treatment plan to nursing and other personnel to assure a team approach.
- Document therapy services and writes progress notes in accordance with Medicare Regulations.
- Must be a licensed Therapist who is a graduate of a CAPTE accredited school.
- Previous experience in a hospital or long term care facility preferred but not required.
- When low census, must be willing to travel within a 30 mile radius to provide therapy coverage. (Travel time reimbursed)