What You Will Do:
- Perform initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
- Establish, revise and evaluate a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
- Perform therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Oversee activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel.
What You Will Need:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.