- Plans, develops and implements professionally competent, comprehensive individual and group treatment programs for inpatients and outpatients.
- Provides supervision of patient care duties delegated to non professional staff.
- Assists with managerial, administrative and educational duties as assigned by Rehab Manager.
- Performs professional, competent physical therapy treatment programs and related documentation on all assigned patients in an efficient and timely manner.
- Participates with other members of the health care team to facilitate maximum patient benefit and efficiency.
- Participates in and contributes to educational programs.
- Assists with evaluation and supervision of assistants, aides, volunteers and students as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Professional clinical experience not required.
- One year experience as a licensed physical therapist is preferred.
- Must have and maintain current license to practice as a physical therapist issued by the Executive Council of Physical and Occupational Therapy Examiners.