They contributes independently to an interdisciplinary approach to patient care service delivery across the continuum of care. A therapist at this level demonstrates effective leadership and functions consistently and autonomously in this role.
- Performs physical therapy examinations according to professional standards and departmental policy.
- Demonstrates knowledge of intervention options and executes a program of skilled physical therapy intervention.
- Actively participates in professional growth of self and others.
- Actively participates in quality improvement and program development.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Experience: 3 years relevant experience.
- Licensure: Licensed to practice in Physical Therapy in the Commonwealth of Virginia. American Heart Association (AHA) Health Care Provider BLS certification required.