- Support and assist the development of the Rehabilitation Program area(s) assigned and for the provision of physical therapy services. Rehabilitation Services at Desert Regional Medical Center may include the provision of physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and recreational therapy to patients on Acute units, Acute Rehab, the Skilled Nursing Facility, and in the Out-Patient Program.
- These programs provide services to include wound care, orthopedic, medical, medical-surgical, and neuro-rehab. Physical therapy services will be provided to infants, children, adolescents, adults and the geriatric population as indicated by qualified therapists.
- The therapist will be involved in multidisciplinary case conferences and discharge planning for patients of all ages treated at Desert Regional Medical Center.
- California Physical Therapy license.
- Documentation of eligibility for valid California Physical Therapy license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS Required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.