Renders Physical Therapy evaluations and treatment procedures and techniques appropriate to the needs of individual patient. Assesses, treats, and cares for patients of all ages.
- Performs Physical Therapy evaluations according to departmental policy and the needs of the individual patient.
- Establishes appropriate measurable goals in patient treatment and develops an appropriate treatment plan.
- Administers an appropriate and effective physical therapy treatment program.
- Performs discharge planning responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
- Performs all documentation responsibilities pertinent to patient care legibly and in compliance with departmental policy.
- Promotes and assures patient, employee, and visitor safety at all times.
- Participates in departmental and interdepartmental operations in a responsible manner to foster and maintain an efficient working environment.
- Bachelor's Degree - Physical Therapy (Required).
- Minimum of 2 years-Related work experience (Preferred).
- Licensed Physical Therapist (Pennsylvania) - State of Pennsylvania.