The Physical Therapist (PT) is a member of the interdisciplinary team that provides direct clinical services to the Swedish Pain Services (SPS) including the outpatient "Functional Restoration" center and hospital-based "Pain Management" suite.
- A graduate of an accredited program of physical therapy
- Washington state physical therapy license, or temporary permit
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN)
- For designated therapists completing home safety evaluations a valid driver’s license and valid vehicle registration form is required. In the case of a newly relocated individual, a Washington state license must be acquired under the circumstances and within the required timeframe set by the state of Washington.
- Women’s health continuing education or certification experience.
- Pain Neuroscience continuing education or certification as therapeutic pain specialist.
- Graduation from accredited DPT program.