Davis Regional Medical Center (DRMC) has been serving the greater Statesville area for over one hundred years. Davis Regional Medical Center is a 144 bed acute care facility offering a variety of services and is dedicated to providing the highest level of compassionate, patient centered care for members of our community and surrounding area.
- Evaluating and assessing needs of patients and formulating treatment plans.
- Provides therapy services defined in treatment plans.
- Works cooperatively with physicians, case managers, and other healthcare staff.
- May supervise physical therapy assistants, aides, and athletic trainers.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree. Master's degree preferred.
- Certified as a physical therapist in state of practice. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.