- Provides culturally sensitive and compassionate patient care to individuals with physical disabilities and/or functional limitations in clinic, inpatient, outpatient, and outreach programs.
- Plans therapy programs, directs and assists patients in exercises and use of wheelchairs and other devices, and evaluates patient progress.
- Educates patients and families in appropriate physical therapy methods. Leads the work of and serves as a resource for other therapists.
- Supervises support staff.
- Masters or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current Arizona PT License issued by AZ State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners.
- Ability to be highly productive and provide compassionate care in a diverse setting and in stressful situations.
- Proven ability to work as part of an integrated team.
- Demonstrated ability to relate to diverse cultures, specifically the Gila River Indian Community and other native American Cultures.