- Maintains productivity level at department target.
- Evaluates and establishes treatment plan for any patient referred to Physical Therapy.
- Remains competent in the following areas: Evaluation skills, Modalities such as heat, cold, ultrasound, and electrotherapy, Therapeutic exercise, Gait training, Wheelchair transfers.
- Attends and provides continuing education in-servicing.
- Serves as mentor for new employee(s) or volunteers.
- Serves as clinical instructor after one year of experience as a clinician.
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Must hold a current Mississippi License.
- Must be certified in CPR.
- Must demonstrate competency in assessment and treatment of the following areas where applicable: Neonates/Infants, Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, and Geriatrics.