- Develop a written plan of care specific to each patient and implement therapy services based on that plan of care.
- Initiates physical therapy program and instructs other personnel in certain phases of physical therapy with which they may work with a patient, as well as instructing them as to the goals of the physical therapy program for the patient by participating in case conferences.
- Prepares and submits clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals.
- Participates in peer consultation process.
- Supervises physical therapy assistants according to organization policy and state regulations.
- Masters or Doctorate in physical therapy approved by an accredited organization.
- Licensed to practice as physical therapist within the state.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task.
- Compassionate with good communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.