- Provide consultation to classroom teachers and staff as needed and required by IEPs.
- Provide written reports on services provided and/or progress notes as required by the special education office.
- Willingness to work as an itinerant to cover all components of this assignment.
- Willingness to work with families on carry-over activities for the home setting and scheduling of therapy sessions.
- Willingness to complete home instruction for PT services.
- Documentation of services for Medicaid purposes.
- Scheduling of physical therapy evaluations.
- Completion of written physical therapy evaluations.
- Willingness to work as part of a therapy team.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field of education from an accredited college or university. School based experience preferred.
- License required by the RI Department of Health: Physical Therapist.