Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct patient care, evaluates functional needs and outcomes, and consults with other specialists as needed.
- Reviews patient's functional needs and adjusts plan of care as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcome.
- Designs and implements a plan of care for the patient based on a thorough assessment of potential development.
- Conducts therapy practice within defined standards of care.
- Ability to combine evidence-based practice with immediate onsite access to care.
- Effectively communicate information to patient, clinician, referring physicians, etc.
- Maintains the medical record for each patient and is knowledgeable regarding regulatory requirements.
- Ensures a safe and clean physical environment.
- Works with referral and insurance sources to obtain information needed to file insurance claims, facilitate understanding with patients and to work within assigned benefits as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy degree.
- Current State licensure to practice as a Physical Therapist.
- Current CPR certification.
- Clinical Experience (Preferred).