CBS Therapy is a locally based therapy company created by therapists for therapists. Unlike other therapy companies, CBS Therapy Directors are practicing therapists and are accessible to any staff member. They speak your language and share your challenges.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice physical therapy specific to the state the therapist is assigned to work by the Company.
- Successful completion of a physical therapy program at a school of physical therapy approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or the Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of American Medical Association or the committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association.
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance to perform home visits.
- Provide both 1:1 (one on one) and group therapy services for students.
- Complete evaluations.
- Complete all required documentation/scheduling/preparation for students.
- Potentially attend IEP/MDT/504 meetings to discuss student performance/recommendations as pertaining to physical therapy related issues.
- Write and maintain confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, and other professionals.