- Premise Health Physical Therapists work in collaboration with other Health Center staff members including, doctors, NPs, PAs, nurses, dietitians, wellness coaches, as well as community providers to promote health and wellness to onsite employees and their dependents.
- Continuity of care and patient centeredness are hallmarks of the Premise Health mission and as such, our PTs are expected to demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication by participating in Health Center meetings, patient care meetings and through their documentation and reporting to onsite and community referral sources.
- Physical therapists participate in continuing competence activities including peer review, presentations, and optionally grand rounds.
- Teaching “real time” proper body mechanics at the employee’s workstation.
- Assessing and correcting poor ergonomics.
- All state licenses/certifications to practice.
- Current board certificate (if applicable).
- Degree from accredited Physical/Occupational Therapy School.
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer -the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.