- Evaluates and treats patients/residences.
- Communicates with families, physicians and other health team members.
- Maintains documentation of services in the medical record.
- Conducts in-services and training for facility staff on an ongoing basis in restorative techniques.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelors degree in Physical Therapy. Also Referred to as: RPT, RPT/L, PT, MSPT, MPT, DPT
- Education and/or Experience: Two years (preferred) of clinical experience in the field of physical disabilities working as a Therapist.
- Interest in sub-acute, geriatric rehabilitation and general rehabilitation.
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist necessary to work in Long Term Care.
Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. In addition to federal requirements, Ageility, and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has communities and/or facilities.