Provide physical therapy services to patients in their place of residence who have physical impairments, functional limitations or disabilities resulting from injury, disease or other causes. Patients may range in age from birth to over 100 years. Collaborate with patient, family, physician and other allied health professionals to identify patient needs and coordinate services to meet those needs.
- Daily documentation is accurate and timely.
- Application of standard treatment procedures.
- Teaching is provided to patients and caregivers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered with the Board of Registration in Massachusetts.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work with diverse populations.
- Excellent verbal, written and electronic communications skills.
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new software.
- Ability to prioritize work and adapt to changing situations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law.