Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing skilled physical therapy care to patients with impairments, functional limitations, disabilities, or changes in physical function resulting from injury, disease, or other causes.
- Record daily clinical and progress notes. Ensure charting compliance as required by Medicare, Medicaid and universal guidelines.
- Coordinating other patient care activities/ services to provide the highest quality of patient care.
- Always maintain a safe and hazard free work environment by following the policies and procedures of Compleat Rehab.
- Tests, evaluates, and records initially and sequentially, muscle strength, joint measurements, activities of daily living, so that objectives are determined, treatment plan developed and regularly reviewed.
- Instructs patients and their relatives, nurse’s or attendants in home programs for the purpose of advancing the patient’s independence in self-care and activities of daily living; helps patient accept and function to their maximum within the limits of irreversible disability.
- Graduation with Doctor of Physical Therapy from an accredited Physical Therapist program.
- Physical Therapy licensure in the state of North Carolina.
- 1-3 years outpatient orthopedic experience preferred
- New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Evidence of ongoing continuing education in clinical areas.
- Speaks, writes, reads, and comprehends English. Fluency in other languages a plus.
Kare Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity that values and encourages diversity.