Provision of physical therapy services to patients referred to the center. Provide an evaluation and assessment; design a written plan of care, implementation and supervision of treatment programs and educational services.
- Degree in an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Physical Therapy License in the State of Florida.
- Current CPR card.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out individually designed programs of physical therapy treatment for patients.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality, effective patient care.
- Knowledge of federal, state, legal and professional requirements.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluation and assessment of patients referred to the Center.
- Formulation of specific plans of care and goals for each patient.
- With physician approval, implementation of the physical therapy services defined in the patient care plans.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans for reevaluation.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart / EMR system.
- Supervise, as needed, the administration of physical therapy services by physical therapy assistants and certified athletic trainers.
- Adhere to the established policies and procedures of the Center.