- Responsible for providing care, prevention and treatment/rehabilitation of injuries.
- Evaluates patient response to treatment and makes recommendations on changes in treatment plan as required.
- Maintains records concerning treatment/interventions provided, including both subjective and objective data and maintains adequate, update progress notes on each patient treated, assuring appropriate changes are made and recording treatment.
- Plans, conducts, and evaluates physical therapy treatment/intervention programs and activities.
- Interprets physical therapy referrals and determines appropriate evaluation procedures
- Makes recommendations concerning standardized treatment or interventions based on medical indications and interprets results of tests and objective findings.
- Proposes treatment/intervention plan in conjunction with other team members, including short and longterm goals, frequency, and duration
- Able to communicate well and build rapport quickly with students, faculty, and staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Detailed oriented for accuracy of data and information.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong initiative to solve problems.
The University of Oklahoma, in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, age, religion, disability, political beliefs, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures.