- Evaluates for, organizes and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy programs/treatments for in-patients and out-patients in a hospital setting to restore function and prevent disability following disease, injury or loss of a body part.
- Responsible for helping the patient reach his/her maximum performance and to assume a place in society, while learning to live within the limits of his/her capabilities.
- Performs duties independently with minimal supervision, operating from specific and definite direction and instructions.
- Decisions are of routine or critical nature, made within prescribed operating guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university required.
- Current Physical Therapist License in the State of New Mexico required.
- Current CPR is required.
- 1-3 years clinical experience in rehabilitation, or physical therapy, in an acute care facility and/or out-patient therapy setting preferred.