Under the general direction of the department leadership, plans and administers physical therapy treatments according to the principles and practices of physical therapy, and as indicated by a physician (when referral source involved), and performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree: Graduation from a physical therapy program accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Washington State Physical Therapist License.
- National Provider BLS - American Heart Association.
- Minimum experience is obtained as part of the accredited physical therapy program as an intern.
- Master's Degree from a physical therapy program or Ph.D. from a physical therapy program.
- Experience in an acute care or rehabilitation facility or outpatient setting.
Kadlec is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.