- Provides comprehensive evaluations, treatments and education to patients/families which are consistent with patient's individualized needs and carried out within an interdisciplinary environment.
- Maintains an established inventory of supplies; ensures the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a work area which is free of debris and clutter.
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patients care.
- Assesses the patient and identifies problems.
- Instructs and trains patient and family regarding pertinent aspects of the patient's care.
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan responsive to the individualized needs of the patient and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the patient's responses.
- Plans treatment schedules which ensure optimal use of staff and equipment for providing high quality patient services.
- Graduation from a Physical Therapy school accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Georgia.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification in accordance with the American Heart Association required.