This position is a Physical Therapist with focus in neurologic rehabilitation for Orlando Health ORMC Institute for Advanced Rehabilitation, a CARF accredited outpatient facility.
- Evaluates patients, gathering data from the patient, the physician, interdisciplinary team meetings if available, family and significant other persons and data sources.
- Develops treatment plans which integrate with the continuum of care and have specific goals and objectives and treats accordingly.
- Demonstrates competency in the use, care and maintenance of profession specific equipment, observing safety precautions and providing verbal explanations of the equipment and its purpose.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to treat and provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned caseload.
- Re-evaluates and modifies treatment plan and goals when appropriate.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span.
- Assess data reflective of the patient’s status and interprets the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved program in physical therapy.
- Maintains current Physical Therapist license in the State of Florida.
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification.