- Providing excellent health care for our patients. Patients should achieve good outcomes and be happy with their experience of physical therapy.
- Evaluating new patients, developing plans of care and setting measurable, functional goals.
- Treating patients, answering their concerns and educating them on their injury, progress and probable outcomes.
- Supervising aides when they are providing modalities for non-Medicare, non-BCBSM patients, and also in their general set up and clean up duties.
- Re-evaluating patient progress, revising plans of care and resetting goals.
- Determining when to discharge patients.
- Writing timely and accurate documentation including; evaluations, re-evaluations discharges and daily progress notes.
- Achieving a reasonable level of productivity. This depends on the number of referrals and the type of patient presenting. However, with our normal outpatient orthopedic population, we expect 55 to 60 treatments plus evaluations a week from a full time therapist.
- Doctorate or Masters in Physical Therapy.
- Valid Physical Therapy License.
- Must be committed to Team’s initiative of making DEI a priority - bringing a sense of belonging and empowerment within a diverse workforce.