- Complete the new patient evaluation, establish customized treatment plans and patient goals, and participate in the implementation of patient care programs.
- Deliver high quality patient care for multiple rehabilitation diagnoses.
- Provide a positive patient experience through patient engagement and progressive treatment.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Promote evidence based patient care.
- Current PT license in state of Florida.
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Experience preferred, will consider a new grad.
- Knowledge of federal and state professional requirements.