- Evaluate patients within forty eight (48) hours of physician referral.
- Develop effective treatment plans and obtains approval for services from referring physician.
- Treat patients according to the physician's treatment plan.
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants and Aides in direct patient care and patient related activities and adhere to facility Supervision Policy and Procedure Matrix.
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans.
- Participate in Patient Care Conference, Utilization Review Meeting and Rehabilitation Conferences.
- Participate in in service training program for other staff in the facility.
- Record evaluations, daily treatment notes as necessary, weekly progress notes, HFCA therapy cert/POC forms per facility policy and procedure.
- Record treatment charges daily per facility policy and procedures.
- Licensed Physical Therapist.
- This position is open to PTs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process.
- Superior interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide.
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice.
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity.
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence.