Under the administrative direction of the Medical Director, the purpose of the position is the management of the Physical Therapy Department, providing physical therapy services as determined by patient needs, medical and administrative direction and available facilities.
- Must submit to and pass a pre-employment drug and health screening.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, unless otherwise stated on job description
- Must maintain an acceptable departmental attendance record
- Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Must obtain and maintain Elder/Youth License as stated on job description.
- Must be COVID 19 fully vaccinated and remain up to date with required doses.
- Meet with Medical Staff and key nursing personnel, and administration to discuss implementation of physical therapy services and patient care plans.
- Provide consultation to Medical Staff and nursing personnel regarding physical restorative programs. Treatment will be started only by physician referral.
- Comply with established clinical policies and procedures and communication codes and enforces infection control and safety policies.
- Review patient charts to assure conformance with patient protocols.
- Provides medical input into clinic policies, procedures, and protocols
- Completes documentation into patients charts using available Electronic Health Records preferable same day or max within 48 hours.
- Establish, review, and maintain medical standards with the aim of assuring the quality of medical care provided to clinic patients.