In this role you will:
- Conduct physical therapy evaluations and review physician orders to establish appropriate treatment plans.
- Implements treatment program consisting of manual therapy, modalities, therapeutic exercise, and patient education.
- Effectively communicate with patients regarding patient diagnosis, treatment plan, and goals.
- Provide clear instruction in proper exercise technique, equipment use, and home exercise program.
- Conduct physical therapy re-evaluation following established time guidelines to include objective findings.
- Perform discharge planning with appropriate discharge instructions to the patient, including a written home exercise program (as necessary).
- Respond to patient questions and or concerns.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00 am - 7:00 pm.
- Qualified candidates must be a graduate of an accredited program, Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have current Florida PT license.
- EHR experience and computer skills are very helpful.